Monday, October 7, 2013

- Something lol





Currently reading: Endless Knight by Kresley Cole
Drinking: Hot Chocolate, Coke
Listening to: Imagine Dragons, Natalia Kills, The Pretty Reckless
Watching: Doctor Who
Books I bought: What's left of Me by Kat Zhang, Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh, Infamous by Sherrilyn Kenyon, The Dark Heroine by Abigail Gibbs, Sisters Red by Jaskson Pearce, Smoulder by Brenna Yovanoff
Can't wait for: Immortals After Dark book 14 by Kresley Cole, The Darkest Touch by Gena Showalter

UPDATE- I joined INSTAGRAM  #ivana_bookalicious Feel free to follow me I follow back :)
- Got a new phone - Sony Xperia Z..My baby <3
- I've been bussy doing some boring stuff for school and shit..and I was sick..still am..I think I lost my lungs somewhere along the way.
- Got a new Puppy ^^

Nothing much to say xD

See ya :)

Ivana :*

No comments:

Post a Comment