Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Dealing with shit..xD

I can't really say that I'm dealing with shit but I've been sick for a week..I've been caughing constantly and I've been taking some medicine that makes me go all crazy and world around me goes all fuzzy and foggy.. I thought I died at Saturday..Yep..Flu's a bitch..
Anyways enough about the bad stuff, let me tell you about good stuff that happened since august.
I've bought a tons of new books and I literally can't put them on my shelf cuz' there's no more room for anything. I got new album from Natalia Kills -Trouble- and I'm loving it so far..
I watched City of Bones, World War Z, The Heat, Pacific Rim, The Conjuring, The Wolverine, Elysium, Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters.. Loved them all ^^
Also you can find me on Instagram now as @ivana1551996
Right now I'm reading Styxx by Sherrilyn Kenyon :) Finally I bought it xD
I wasn't in school for 4 days and thank God it's only second week of school so I didn't missed a lot of important classes.
Soo anyway I'll try to write more about my life as I go on with things I hope everyone's okay and that's it, I guess xD.

Ivana xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment